Experience the enchanting tales of East Africa with the Tales from East Africa Book Bundle, a carefully curated collection of heartwarming stories that will transport you to a land of magic, wonder, and adventure.
This bundle includes a copy of the captivating book Tales from East Africa, as well as a bag of Fair Dinkum gourmet coffee or Ohio Tea Co tea, and a stunning bookmark.
Tales from East Africa is a mesmerizing collection of stories that celebrates the traditions, folklore, and customs of East African culture. The beautifully written stories will take you on a journey through the lush landscapes and exotic creatures of East Africa, immersing you in a world of wonder and mystery.
While reading, sip on a cup of our gourmet coffee or tea, perfectly paired with the flavors of East Africa – a delightful accompaniment to your reading experience. The bookmark, featuring a stunning illustration of iconic East African landmarks, will keep your place while reminding you of the captivating world of East African culture.
Whether you're an avid reader, a lover of world cultures, or simply looking for a delightful escape, the Tales from East Africa Book Bundle is the perfect companion for your next reading adventure!
About the Book:
Tales of East Africa is a collection of 22 traditional tales from Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania.
Welcome to a world of magical adventure—a place where a boy spares the life of a fearsome monster, a flock of doves brings a girl back from the dead, and a hare wreaks havoc among all the other animals.
Translated and transcribed by folklorists and anthropologists in the early 20th century, these stories evoke the distinctive beauty and irresistible humor of East African folklore.
• The tales come alive alongside bold, contemporary art in this special illustrated edition.
• Each story transports readers to an enthralling world.
• Part of the popular Tales series, featuring Tales of Japan, Celtic Tales, and Tales of India
Tales of East Africa will enthrall fans of fairytales and captivate those interested in East Africa's rich history and culture.
Readers will encounter mischievous animals, plucky heroes and heroines, and monsters, and artist Jamilla Okubo pairs each tale with a bold and vibrant illustration.
• A visually gorgeous book that will be at home on the shelf or on the coffee table.
• A perfect gift for fairy tale and folklore lovers, fans of East African culture, people of East African ancestry, collectors of illustrated classics, adults and teens alike, and bibliophiles
• Add it to the collection of books like The Girl Who Married a Lion: and Other Tales from Africa by Alexander McCall Smith, Favorite African Folktales by Nelson Mandela, and Indaba My Children: African Folktales by Vusamazulu Credo Mutwa